WE BUILD SOLUTIONS FOR:
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- High and Low Rise Apartments
- Hotels and Recreational Accommodation
- Student Accommodation
- Social and Affordable Housing
- Aged Care and Retirement Living
- Volumetric (Rooftop) Building Extensions
- Boarding Houses
CONSUMER DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Nano-Homes (Granny Flats)
- Eco Cabins
- Terraced Housing and Duplex
- Accessible (SDA) Housing Solutions
- Cohousing and Flexible Living
- Indigenous Housing
Cost Benefits of Modular Construction
Precision Modular Construction introduces a range of benefits including the creation of significant cost economies across projects, in particular capital build and financing costs.
BUILD COST DRIVERS
These allow reductions in the overall capital costs by 10%-30%.
These drivers include…
- Economies of scale through bulk materials selection and procurement at source
- Reduced construction wastage
- Efficient, skilled and centralised workforce reduces overhead
- Modules are complete prior to shipping and install which reduces variations and overall development risk
Modular building is 30% – 50% faster than traditional building methods significantly improving project NPV by reducing time to market, financing and holding costs and developer’s overheads.
Quality Benefits of Modular Construction
- Rigorous quality assurance and testing during all stages of manufacture with modules complete at install means almost no defects or variations.
- Scaled manufacturing undertaken in safe, environment controlled facilities
- All products are built to surpass all current Australian Building Standards and are subjected to independent and rigorous structural, thermal, acoustic and chemical testing
- All products are built to meet or surpass current Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) requirements
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 compliance standards
STRONG AND DURABLE
Our modular products are designed, built and tested for durability and to withstand the toughest environments. All products carry a 25 year structural warranty.
EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE
Energy efficiency (7 Star+) and acoustic insulation ratings exceed BCA standards creating quieter, heathier more sustainable homes.
Examples of Modular Solutions
LET US SHOW YOU WE BUILD PARTNERSHIPS
George Nori, is the Managing Director of How Strategy Group and a Finance and Mortgage expert with over 30 years experience leading companies through start-up, survival, turnaround and expansion modes and providing competitive solutions for real revenue growth.
George is extremely dedicated to clients and colleagues alike, and works to bring them robust and profitable joint venture projects that share the wealth.
George derives great pleasure from helping people optimise their wealth potential through property ownership.
Robyn Nori has more than 20 years experience heading business operations and entrepreneurial ventures in property, finance, investments and education.
Working with her husband and business partner, George, since 2006, Robyn's visionary direction, broad knowledge base and solid business sense have enabled the company to expand its product offerings from financial service solutions to include the revolutionary Precision Modular Construction.
Matt completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland School of Business and his MBA at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM). He has a broad range of experience in property and telecommunications including property finance, development modelling, acquisition, portfolio management and lease negotiation.
Matt’s real passion however is applying his skills to support social challenges such as homelessness and social and affordable housing. His study at the Centre for Social Impact at UNSW and involvement in the global Conscious Capitalism movement led him to join the purpose driven team at HOW. His role allows him to shape the future of social and affordable housing in Australia and New Zealand by introducing innovative modular construction methods through the HOW special purpose entity HOW Social Construct